BSc (Hons) PGD (Cons. Law) CEng MICE MIStruct.E
Travers Morgan (now part of Capita Symonds)
Undergraduate Engineer to Associate, working mainly on Civil Engineering Projects, including Sea Defence and Bridge (design and site supervision), Conwy Tunnel (design and senior site based design engineer) and Bridge Management, Inspections Assessment and Repair. Overseas experience in Singapore and Malaysia.
WYG (and predecessors Ernest Green Partnership and White Young Green)
Associate to Technical Director, working as Project Team Leader, often on Multidisciplinary projects.
- The redevelopment of Kidderminster Town Centre involving the decontamination of a former gas works and chemical works, diversion of the River Stour, building of a new road, four new bridges a Supermarket, twenty retail outlets and the refurbishment of listed buildings.
- The first BSF School (Nailsea School) to be delivered to programme and budget.
- The pre-acquisition survey of a £1bn property portfolio in London
- The pre-acquisition survey, outline design for redevelopment and engineering support to achieve Planning consent for Grade I listed buildings in Westminster and Buckinghamshire.
- Party Wall Surveyor for complex Engineering sites in London.
- The concept design, through planning application to detailed design and subsequent construction of the largest lifting bridge across the Gloucester and Sharpness ship canal.
- The feasibility study and development to RIBA Stage F of the first new Road Crossing in a generation of the River Avon in Bristol and associated link road.
- Reconstruction of the north approaches to the Tay Road Bridge as part of the Dundee Waterfront redevelopment.
- Coordinating the technical response to potential disputes
2010 returned to University for the part-time study for an MSc in Construction Law
2012 formed Consult 3C Ltd to offer expert professional services
2015 Joined WYG as Director responsible for the expanding national and international Bridge Team